The selection of the destiny country and host institutions is based on the formative specialities of the students and the objectives of the companies involved.
The selection and preparation of the students is homogeneous in all centres and countries and follow the next phases:
- First phase: Information to the possible candidates.
- Second phase: Consensus on the requirements the students should comply with: school curriculum, working expectations, level of linguistic proficiency, etc. Then, in the origin city meetings with all the interested parties are held to specify the characteristics of every action, delivery of documentation for the formalization of the traineeship agreement and for the evaluation and certification of the traineeship activities in the companies.
- Third phase: Stays in the host cities and formative traineeship activities. The supervisor will be in charge of supporting, monitoring and supervising the student’s tasks.
The mobility activities allow teachers:To get to know other educational systems and other organizational procedures that can help improve ours.
- To develop cooperation with teachers from other countries and to promote exchange programs.
- To develop cooperative networks with colleagues who work in similar fields.
- To have a rewarding experience both at personal and professional level.
In the same way, it allows students:
- To provide them with a different and rewarding experience.
- To increase students ‘employability.
- To diversify their curriculum.
- Provide them with working experiences in different environments which will help increase their professional, social and intercultural skills.
There are three types of mobility activities according to the participants:
- For management.
- For teachers.
- Traineeships for students of Vocational Studies.
The participation in the Programme is part of our objective for the modernisation and internationalisation of our students ‘competences in order to ensure the mobility of employees within Europe. In relation with the experience of the Vocational Trainings this placements help increase the opportunities of insertion in the labour market of our students. They also guarantee the implementation of the techniques observed by our staff during the mobility activities.
EXPECTATIONS OF OUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAMME ON THE MODERNIZATION OF THE INSTITUTION IN TERMS OF THE POLICY OBJECTIVES WE INTEND TO ACHIEVE.
The participation in the Programme is part of our objective for the modernisation and internationalisation of our students ‘competences in order to ensure the mobility of employees within Europe. In relation with the experience of the Vocational Trainings this placements help increase the opportunities of insertion in the labour market of our students. This experience also provides the students with the opportunity to improve their knowledge of a foreign language. As far as the staff’s activities of mobility are concerned, these guarantee the implementation of the techniques observed.